Marketing / Media & Graphic Design (m/w/d)
As a Design working student at VRdirect you will be supporting the team on several creative projects. You will bring your innovative and original ideas into the Marketing and Sales department while working on creative campaigns, advertisements and print for the VR industry. Furthermore you will experience the development of our 360° / VR software and will help improve its usability as well as our brand identity.
Your working time will be characterized by close collaboration with our international team and independent execution and organization of your tasks. Your working hours (20 per week) are flexible and will take part in our office located in Munich.
- You love working with new technologies?
- You‘ve had insights into the world of Virtual Reality?
- You are creative, innovative and enhusiastic about your work?
- You have a very good skillset of common design programs and office programs (such as Adobe, Sketch, Cinema 4D, Microsoft Office)?
- You are able to speak and write in English fluently
Then get started as soon as possible and send your application now to email@example.com. We are looking forward to welcoming you!
VRdirect is a young Virtual Reality startup based in Munich. It was introduced in February 2018 as a spin-off of the internationally leading Augmented Reality provider RE'FLEKT.
VRdirect develops an easy-to-use software that allows anyone to create and distribute their own interactive 360°/VR projects, without the need for any coding skills. The partners and clients of VRdirect include Porsche, E.ON, WDR, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Deutsche Welle, Hekatron and many more