We are happy to release a new version of the VRdirect Builder. Get the latest update for your operating system here:
- Undo / Redo – Function: A feature everyone was probably waiting for is here! Quickly undo and redo changes to your project with Cmd + Z or Ctrl + Z.
- Inbuilt Update System: This will be the last time you have to manually download a new version of our Builder. From now on, the new update system will ensure that you are always working on the latest version!
- VRdirect Web Player: We really like the immersive experience with VR headsets like Oculus Go, but Web VR gives you the possibility to massively extend your reach. With the new Builder Version, you can easily generate an HTML embed-code for your experience and place it on your website. Read more about the VRdirect Web Player at our Blog.
Improvements and fixes
- If there are connection problems, the Builder won’t get blocked at startup anymore
- Transitions left incomplete after erasing a node are now deleted with it
- No more inconsistent slot preview images across different Builder instances
- Removed invalid “none” projection type
Your friends from VRdirect
Recommended for you:
VRdirect at VExCon – Virtual Reality at Virtual Expo
Join the 2nd VR Hackathon powered by TechCrunch and VRdirect
VRdirect is partnering with 360° camera manufacturer Professional360